Monday 15 May 2017

Timeless - LO by Christina

Hello 13Arts fans! This is Christina here and for today I want to show you a LO that I have made with "His And Hers" collection.. You already know that I 'm in love with the papers and the opportunities of using 13Arts papers but this collection is one of my favourites.
So....this is the time for showing you my project for today.

As you can see , I used a dark paper from the collection as my backround , so I started to make some textures with my modeling paste and a stencil.  Then I started to paint here and there with some mettalic paints in green and purple.



 Here , you can see that I didn't use a lot of papers and embellishments behind my photo ,cause I liked it very much and I didn't want to hide it. I used only some sisal and some 3D embellishments, such as chipboards, to give some more textures.Of course , this time I used some purple,green andwhite flowers and my title ,painted in black.


                                            Here you can see the details....Isn't it so glittery?
                                                 lIt's obvious that I adore 13Arts glitters.....

                                                                 Products used:
                                                            His and Hers papers
                                                           13Arts modeling paste
                                                             Green Metallic paint
                                                                 Silver Glitter
                                                            Violet Metallic paint
                                                                  Clear Gesso
                                                             Set of Cabochons
                                                          His and Hers stickers
                                                               Purple flowers
                                                             Aria song Stencil
                                                             Happiness stencil


             So....I hope you have been insired by my creation....Thank you for stopping by!
                                                              See you soon!

               

No comments:

Post a Comment