Wednesday 29 April 2015

13arts book by Ingrid

Here it is, my 13arts book!
It contains the colors of all my 13arts paints.
I find it very handy when I need a matching color for my projects.

My book got a coat of gesso first.
Layered the frame, paintbrushes, the ribbon jets and the letters.
Made a mix of gesso and glass filler and randomly applied it on the book.
Also added some plastic filler.
Once dry, it was time for all the paints.

After all the paints I gave the whole book a touch of gesso.
I gave it a final touch with some splatters.

 Some great texture from the ribbon jets and the glass filler!

All the paper flowers were also colored with the paints.

Added some glass pearls.

The lovely metal frame.


And here is a peek on two of my pages.


Products from the 13arts store:




Enjoy your day! 
Ingrid xxx

1 comment:

  1. this is stunning. I'm so glad you showed us the inside too. I was wondering what you had done inside. The cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete