Sunday 22 December 2013

AUTHENTIC - layout by Stephanie Papin

Witajcie, dzisiaj zapraszam do obejrzenia cudownego scrapa Stephanie:)
>><<

Hi it's Stephanie again with my newest page for 13 arts.

AUTHENTIC


To start my page, I used different stencils to create my background. I used the Aida Paint _
Matte yellow with a touch of gesso to lighten the yellow colour. With a different stencil, I
used a different color, this time I mixed Aida paint matte Pink with gesso, also to
lighten my color. 


I research to reproduce colors that are on my photo ! Before my paint dries, I put on transparent micro-beads, the result is quite original, I think: it gives texture
to the page, but also shine.


I continued so for the rest of my page. Some stamps in black ink, some pieces of masking
tape (I also used some "All is Love" stickers, used as masking tape).


I really wanted to use the beautiful flowers (I used 13 arts handmade Fabric Flowers, some paper roses and twigs for 13 arts shop) I like to use flowers on my pages. I always try to create at least a bunch of flowers in order to create a kind of bouquet!



Once my page almost finished, I use modeling paste with a stencil and a knife painter, I created my design in 2 corners of my page that have not been worked. I wanted to work
two main angles of my page, the modeling paste is very soft, my two main angles are well
defined.


13 arts products I used:



Here's how I worked on this page! I hope you enjoy it !


No comments:

Post a Comment