Saturday 4 May 2013

Inspiration of the month from Nadia Cannizzo


Hi everyone! 

Nadia Cannizzo here with you today sharing a layout I created with the BEAUTIFUL All Is Love collection and a few 13arts Ayeeda Mixed Media products. 

Here is what the gorgeous All Is Love collection looks like. 



13arts has also released lots of mists and mixed media products and here are some of them..These and many more are available HERE

Mists - shining water based inks
Water based inks





Here is my layout using this collection of papers and mixed media products..




and just a quick image of where I used 13arts products



 I started by applying Ayeeda Gesso all over the background paper which is Big Love from the All Is Love collection. I then used a Prima stencil and Ayeeda modelling paste to create the bubble effect in the background before spraying some white mist over it. 
In the image above, you can also see a pink colour over the embellishments. I used my fingertips and Ayeeda Ink - Bordeaux to colour them. 



 I used a number of tapes to build my background, such as masking tape, mesh tape, washi tapes ect. I also used the All Is Love stickers on my background. 


Materials List

Paper: 13arts All Is Love collection  
Stickers: 13arts All Is Love collection sticker sheet



Other Materials
Stencil: Prima Marketing Big, Little Dots
Mist: Mister Huey's Opaque White
Stamp: Bo Bunny- Stained Textures
Ink: Archival Jet Black
Rhinestones: Prima Marketing Say It In Crystals - circles
Flowers: Prima Marketing Melisse Meadow Lark, Nanetta Almanac



Remember the online shop is HERE and to check your stockists for your country go HERE

Have a great day everyone :) 


2 comments:

  1. Wow...stunning as always Nadia!!!Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO! and nice idea with this description :)

    ReplyDelete