Tuesday 24 January 2017

"Compose Your Life" | Fiona Paltridge


Hello 13@rts Friends. Fiona here with you today to share a pretty layout I have created using the Aria Story collection.



I am really enjoying using the gorgeous yellow papers from this collection and I wanted to experiment with adding some extra colours to my layouts that will compliment the yellow.


This time I decided to add the blue and silver to compliment my photo.


I painted the gorgeous flowers off of the A6 cards with the METALLIC! paints in both yellow and blue and mixed them together a little to make some green hues as well.


The page is complimented by adding black splats and black stenciling using the black gesso.


I also added some black stamping along with some blue and yellow SPLASH! ink splats to the background.


I coloured the title using the SPLASH! Inks also and made sure I mixed them in the centre of the title to create a blended effect.

Yellow is such a versatile colour to pair up with. Next time I think I might try pink or maybe orange....... 


13@rts products used:

Thank you for popping in to see my creation. I'll see you all again very soon. xx


1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I'm loving the colour combo! Yellow backgrounds are the best!

    ReplyDelete