Thursday 18 August 2016

A Purple Layout by Marta Debicka


Witajcie!
Dzisiaj chciałabym Wam pokazać mój layout wykonany z kolekcji Secret Letters i Rainbow Colors. 

Hello,
Today I'd like to show you my layout made with Secret Letters collection and Rainbow Colors. 


Dodałam także trochę brokatów z najnowszej kolekcji 13arts (ten z małymi gwiazdeczkami jest świetny!) i odrobinę płatków miki. 
I also added some of new glitters from 13arts (the one with little stars is cool!) and some mika flakes. 


By tekturka była śnieżnobiała, pokryłam ją białym SPLASHem
To make my chipboard white I covered it with white SPLASH Ink. 


Product List:

Rainbow Colors: Duo Indigo VioletBordeaux
Glitters: PinkVioletblack stars
Stencil: Postcard
Modeling Paste




4 comments:

  1. Beautiful - and I love the white chippies against the lovely colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwww ale cudeńko wyczarowałaś! Pozdrawiam serdecznie i życzę miłego weekendu ❤

    ReplyDelete