Thursday 5 May 2016

Believe | Terhi Koskinen

Hello 13arts Fans!

Terhi here today sharing a layout made with Secret Letters collection. The collection was released last fall, and even though I say this same of all 13arts collections - the collection is so beautiful, and so versatile! I used mostly the 6x6" paper pad for creating the paper cluster, and matching Splash Inks and mists to the background.


The layout has several layers on, there is stamping, misting, modelling paste with a stencil and so much more. But that's the way I like to do my creations. Controlled chaos, I think.


By the way, make sure you are following 13arts in Instagram - @13arts - in order to see sneaks and peeks of the upcoming Mixed Media pARTy


Thank you for stopping by!

Terhi xx


13arts products:

2 comments: